Friday, December 18, 2009

Student Suspended And Assaulted For Handing Out ANTI-VACCINE Flyers

The flyers consisted of simple medical studies that disprove vaccine safety claims by the CDC. On December 16th Breckenridge High School was holding a free vaccination clinic for all willing students, I signed up on the 14th and intended to enter the science room to hand out educational flyers.

When I began handing them out I was physically pushed around by my principal, this didn’t stop me from handing out many more flyers to the waiting students, some of which changed their mind and began to leave the line. After being threatened with arrest and removal from school property, I went back to class.
When I was dismissed at 1:30 I ran back to the clinic. After being physical blocked by a public health official I slid under her arm and began peacefully offering nurses more information. This is when my science teacher Scott Wermerskirchen Assaulted me by pushing, bumping, grabbing, and aggressively ‘bearhugging’ me in an attempt to get my video camera.
The whole altercation was captured on multiple security cameras and seen by over 20 witnesses. The school is refusing to release any video footage, and has not taken action against this teacher. However, the punishment for handing out flyers was a 2 day out of school suspension which was issued to me. This is ludicrous unjust and downright fascist.
Contact the school with your opinions
218-643-2694
(Principal Bettin)
bettind@breckenridge.k12.mn.us
Superintendent Schmidt
schmidtw@breckenridge.k12.mn.us
Every student in this film has given me WRITTEN CONSENT to film and broadcast them, although I did not operate the camera, I therefore avoided breaking any rules...
READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment