Friday, November 20, 2009

A Sign of Things to Come...? You Decide...!


About a month ago, we were on our way back from a trip to Jacksonville, NC, we live about 45 minutes away. I noticed this billboard and made my husband turn around so I could see what it said. Needless to say this distressed me greatly. This is like advertising for a pandemic. Well, looks like they are. Letting us know just what to expect. The sign has the H5N1, with a dead bird superimposed behind the words. The local hurricane evacuation signs from our area, which I understand for this time of year and a Biohazard symbol which I simply do not get!
Prepare with colloidal silver and a multi vitamin everyday along with additional vitamin C and D as well as a B complex. You can build up your immune system yourself. Refuse the vaccine, it is poison!
The powers that be certainly do not seem to be keeping anything a secret any more. Let me know what you think. Keep your eyes and ears open, whats happing in your neck of the woods ...?

SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment